- Shrewsbury 01743 241281
- Telford 01952 216100
We have been dealing with rural businesses for over 85 years, and we recognise the pressure on the Agricultural Industry has never been greater.
Our understanding of the specific issues faced by our agricultural clients is extensive, and whether you're a sole trader or a large private company, we can tailor our services to meet your needs.
Clients already using our services include arable, dairy, beef and mixed enterprises, as well as contractors and other agricultural suppliers, in an area stretching from Shropshire and the surrounding counties, to Wales and the Highlands of Scotland.
- Farm Accounts Preparation
for sole traders, partnerships and private limited companies
- Annual Statutory Audit
to help you comply with the Companies Act
- Tax Returns
completion of Self Assessment Returns for individuals, partnerships and companies
- Bookkeeping, VAT and Payroll
- Business Start-Ups
advice on cash flow forecasting, and help with obtaining finance and professional advice
- Tax advice on production herds, quotas, contracting and share farming, and disease compensation
- Tax planning for farm diversification
- Succession and Inheritance Tax planning
- Capital Gains Tax planning and part disposals
- Information technology sales and support
Read the latest issue of our Agricultural Newsletter On The Right Track