- Shrewsbury 01743 241281
- Telford 01952 216100
Company Law is becoming more complex every day, and mistakes can be expensive.
With our background in limited companies, we have the expertise to ensure your business not only meets the basic regulatory requirements, but that you also benefit from our in-depth knowledge of your company.
- Statutory Company Accounts and Audit of Company Accounts
- Specialised Audits for solicitors, travel agents, estate agents, academy schools, insurance brokers, pensions, charities and grant claims
- Corporate Tax Issues including tax efficient extraction of funds
- Corporate Tax Computations, Returns and IXBRL filing
- Financial Performance Reviews including benchmarking against industry standards and competitors
- Company Secretarial Services
- Company formations, providing a company registered office address, keeping statutory records, preparing agendas, minutes of company meetings and resolutions
For more information on Limited Companies contact Paula Marshall on 01743 241281 or email email@example.com.
As your business grows, you will need to make key decisions about structure and development. We have helped a number of businesses along this path already, and we know it's important to give priority to the individual needs of the people who have brought the business to such a crucial point on the road to success.
- Raising Capital
- Asset Purchase Advice
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Management Buy-outs or Buy-ins
- Succession or Exit Planning
- Company Valuations
- Financial Due Diligence and Pre-lending Reviews
- Company Reorganisation