We recognise that many companies do not have the in-house resources to develop and deliver their own management programmes, but would welcome the opportunity to invest in a suitable programme for Managers and future Managers.
The Dyke Yaxley Management Development Programme has been developed to provide businesses with a comprehensive programme to assist Managers and future Managers to develop their management skills and to equip them with the necessary managerial and inter-personal skills to carry out their role.
More often than not people gain promotion for their technical ability and skills, without being exposed to the important inter-personal and communication skills required for management positions. The Management Development Programme has been designed to fill that void.
Flexibility is at the heart of the Programme. We can run a dedicated year-long structured and planned sequence of training workshops for your own team, held either at your premises or at our Shrewsbury town centre offices (minimum 6, maximum 12 delegates).
Alternatively, you can choose to send individual members of staff on the Programme or choose from our menu of workshops to fit your own requirements.
Each workshop will be supported with the relevant training material which can be referred to regularly when working within your own department, back at your normal place of work.
On-going feedback and monitoring throughout the programme will be provided.
Each workshop will be of a full or half day duration and will have a full set of objectives and outcomes to achieve.
Full Day Workshops
- Leadership, Managing Change and Successful Application
- Effective Communication and Teamwork
- Improving Your Sales Performance
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Planning, Prioritising, Delegation and Time Management
Half Day Workshops
- Effective Networkings, Marketing Yourself and Your Department
- Internal and External Customer Service
- Objective Setting and Managing Performance
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Conflict, Disciplinary and Grievance
- Successful Mentoring
Full 12-Month Management Development Programme - Prices quoted separately
Full Day Workshop - £275 per delegate
Half Day Workshop - £140 per delegate
Please note that discounts are available for multi-bookings.
For further details or to book a course, simply contact Keith Higgins on 01743 241281, by email email@example.com or pop in for a cup of coffee and discuss your training requirements.
Download our Management Development Programme booklet now.
- About Dyke Yaxley
- Directors and Consultants
- Laurie Riley - Managing Director
- Helen Thomas - Director
- Alan Davies - Director
- Andrew Young - Director
- Helen Bruce - Director
- Marie Bramwell - Director
- Adrian Key - Director
- Mark Griffiths - Director
- Mark Bramall - Director
- Ian Walsh - Director
- Keith Winter - Consultant
- Geoff Davies - Consultant
- Roy Reeves - Consultant
- Robert Whittall - Managing Partner Dyke Yaxley US
- Accreditations, memberships, associations and sponsorships
- Contact us
- Account services
- Business services
- Tools & Support
- Budget 2013
- Year end tax guide
- Minimising capital taxes
- Tax efficient investments
- Financial planning and strategy guide 2013/14
- Tax planning for business owners
- Tax rates and allowances
- Offshore issues update
- PAYE and NI
- IR35 Centre
- Tax and business calendar
- Budget archive
- The Finance Bill 2011
- 2011 PAYE Update
- Regulation changes from April 2012
- News & Events