- Shrewsbury 01743 241281
- Telford 01952 216100
Working at Dyke Yaxley
Audit Manager Vacancy
A vacancy has occured for the position of Audit Manager, within the company the key objectives of this role are:
- To manage and develop the Audit function to ensure that all client audit work (and related administration) for the Department are produced in cost effective, timely efficient and profitable manner to the standard required by the firm and external assessors.
- Ensure all statutory and non-statutory Audits are completed commercially and staffed correctly focusing on risk areas with specific feedback given to client.
Five key activities for the role will include:
- Directing and organising personnel within the audit fuction to ensure that all company and external policies and procedures are followed when completing client audits.
- Ensure the appropriate feedback and recommendations are given to the client following all audits.
- Ensuring all client audits within the function are planned, reviewed and completed within the timescale, budget and company standard procedures agreed.
- Provide a fully structured Audit Programme, defining staff resources for all client audits and ensuring adequate staffing at the appropriate level are planned, available, trained and briefed, in order to deliver the audit programme.
- Review audit software and regularly review Audit processes and procedures recommending changes to streamline the audit documentation process and implement any recommended changes.
The successful candidate will need to be a minimum of eight years ACA/ACCA qualified, demonstrated capability within a similar role and have had responsibility for managing Audits and a team of Auditors.
Excellent salary and benefits for the successful candidate.
If you wish to apply for this position or want to know more details, please contact Keith Higgins in Human Resources on 01743 241281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for all Applications 22/11/2013
General Accountancy and Administrative Vacancies: Register your CV with us now.....
Why not take the opportunity to register your CV with us and we will contact you directly should any suitable vacancies become available within the Accountancy, Tax, Payroll, Bookkeeping or Administration Sectors. Our hold-on-file CVs are always the first point of call for any vacancies which may arise.
Opportunities do become available, not only within Dyke Yaxley but within our large client base who regularly enlist our services to assist with their recruitment needs.
If you would like to register with us please send your CV to email@example.com.