- Shrewsbury 01743 241281
- Telford 01952 216100
We work with many clients in the Manufacturing Sector, helping them to identify opportunities for growth, diversification and expansion. Through our experience, we can help our clients understand the areas of the business which are performing well and those that are not.
Manufacturing is essential to the UK economy and industry but companies are under increasing pressure to cut costs, meet the rising prices of raw materials and take on the additional risks associated with new markets to maintain survival. Manufacturers need to identify ways to stay ahead of the game and our Directors and Client Managers have the expertise and insight to help you with this.
ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT TAX RELIEF?
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions - you could qualify for R&D tax relief:
- Have you made any advances in science and/or technology?
- Do you manufacture anything?
- Have you developed your own software?
- Do you carry out any design work?
- Are you using existing technologies in a unique way or combining or interfacing two or more existing technologies in a way they have never previously been combined?
- Have you developed any software driven processes that improve internal efficiencies (interfacing, processing speed, real-time processing, platforms)?
- Have you developed any non-software driven internal processes that reduce production times or cost or improve scalability?
- Have any other companies asked you to undertake manufacturing development to assist with any part of their projects?
- Do you subcontact anyone to carry out any manufacturing work for you?
- Are you a market leader or seeking to become the market leader in your chosen sector?
- Have you filed any patents?