Due to the growth and expansion of our company, we have opportunities within our Corporate and Large Accounts Departments (with an agricultural focus) for Client Managers.
Reporting to the Corporate Manager, the roles are based at our Shrewsbury office
(SY3 7FA) with the ability and flexibility to work from home when required and agreed.
The roles are full time, consisting of working 37.5 hours per week.
Salary will be based on background and experience with a supporting compensation benefits package.
- Professional qualification (ACA or ACCA) with minimum of five years post qualification experience
- Demonstrated capability of delivering high standards of performance within a practice environment
- For the Corporate Role – experience of managing a portfolio comprising SME’s and Limited Companies
- For the Large Accounts Role – experience of managing a portfolio comprising Sole Traders and Partnerships, with key focus and experience in agriculture
- Excellent time management and ensuring deadlines are adhered to
- Track record of developing and training others
- Live within easy commuting distance of our Shrewsbury office and have own transport
- Allied to the obvious technical requirements, you must have excellent client facing/relationship management and communication skills and be commercially astute
- Ensure work and year-end accounts and tax computations are completed within agreed deadlines, for own portfolio of clients
- Porfolios to be managed in line with company procedures and KPI’s ensuring files are completed to the highest of standards for Director approval
- Be the key point of contact for own portfolio of clients, building sound business relationships with them and offering best advice
- Provide regular coaching, mentoring, feedback and training to seniors and trainees
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to offer other services and bring new clients to the company
- Ensure own skills and knowledge are maintained in line with CPD and sector requirements in order to offer best service to clients
This an excellent opportunity for an established accountant ready to make a difference in an established and forward thinking company.