DY are looking for two new Client Support Receptionists to join the Internal Admin team, based from the Shrewsbury Head Office, located a short walk from the centre of town with free parking provided.
Working as a shared role, the hours of work are flexible between 18.75 hours – 22 hours, over the working week (Monday – Friday)
Although previous experience within a customer-focused environment is desired, it is not essential and full training will be provided.
The ideal candidates will be professional with a friendly, and engaging manner as they will be assisting with Dyke Yaxley clientele frequently. They will also need to be able to work as part of a team, but be self-motivated, proactive, have good communication and organisational skills also.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting and welcoming visitors upon arrival, providing refreshments
- Answering and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Franking outgoing mail
- Responsibility for stationery stock control and ordering
- Booking meeting rooms for Dyke Yaxley staff and clients
- Assisting with general office duties to include photocopying, scanning, filing
- Updating calendars and scheduling meetings
- Ensuring the Reception area is tidy and presentable
- Accepting, logging and locating client records
- Providing administrative support to client managers & managers
- Taking card payments from clients
- Monitoring and forwarding inquiry emails
- Organising parcel collections and deliveries
- Reporting any building maintenance issues
Should you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to Natasha Eveson – HR Advisor.