We have vacancies for Audit Semi-Seniors to join our successful, growing Audit team.
This part qualified or qualified Semi-Senior adaptable and flexible opportunity will see the successful candidate working for one of the area’s leading firm of accountants. You’ll gain access to a broad variety of client work to home your skills as you progress towards more senior roles.
This position will particularly suit you if you’re experienced or studying for your professional qualifications. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package, study support and a comprehensive training package if required.
- Minimum of two years working within Audit role
- ACA qualified or part qualified
- Lives within easy travel distance of Shrewsbury office
- Well organised and can prioritise activities
- First class standards of customer care
- Desire and passion for working in Audit
- Good communication and presentation skills are paramount when dealing with clients and rest of the team
- Working with the Managers and Seniors in order to provide and prepare Audit services for our clients
- Draft and prepare Accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders
- Prepare Tax computations for individuals and companies
- Hands on experience on working at client sites
- Liaising with clients over their account and audit queries
- Complete work within a timely and efficient manner
- Present work to a high standard responding to queries as required
- Assist with planning appropriately for Audits in terms of client requirements.
- Continual gain experience within Audit to progress to the next level.
This an excellent opportunity for an ready to take that next step within Audit and Accounts and join an established and forward thinking company.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call Keith Higgins on 01743 241281 if you require more details.