Competitive salary (dependant on experience) + pension + flexible working + excellent benefits.
DY are looking for someone with strong Corporate Tax experience to join our growing Business Advisory Team on a permanent basis. The person will be joining an existing advisory team with the view to supporting clients and colleagues across the firm. The work will be predominantly Corporate work.
The successful candidate will need a strong track record in leading Research and Development tax relief claims and M&A transaction support. Ideally they would be experienced in Innovation tax reliefs, capital allowances, exit and succession planning and restructures. Some personal tax experience would be an advantage. The role will be predominantly supporting owner managed businesses.
- Take the lead on R&D Tax claims
- Providing support on a wide range of tax advisory matters for Corporate businesses and business owners
- Supporting M&A transactions on buy or sell side
- Preparing advanced clearance applications with HMRC
- Leading and managing projects, from scoping and quoting, to delivering and billing
- Conducting client meetings, working closely with key client contacts and colleagues
- Building relationships with connectors and referrers
- Keeping abreast of tax technical updates
- Delivery of internal/external training/update sessions on sector specialism
- Spotting opportunities for the client base
- Ideally CTA or ACA qualified
- Clearly demonstrated capability in same role – minimum of three years
- Someone who is interested in business and who relishes the idea of building long lasting client relationships
- A person that thrives at face to face relationship building (pending business as usual)
- Ability to seek work and spot opportunities
- Full driving license
This is an ideal position for someone who already lives within the region or who is looking to relocate into the vicinity. It is an exciting position for someone who is looking to join a forward-thinking firm who really care about the clients in their portfolio.