All businesses need support, and this is particularly true for new business start-ups. It can be extremely hard work in the early days when you’re trying to get a business off the ground, but our expert team can help you through the minefield.
We offer the kind of assistance which will really make a difference from the very start, and in the longer term.
Our specialised staff can help to take the hassle out of your accounts, and keep your bank balance on a more even keel – ask for professional help, it really does work.
Our services include:
- Free Initial Consultation: Come in for a no obligation meeting
- Choosing a Legal Entity: Choose the most suitable and tax efficient way to trade – a sole trader, partnership or limited company
- Registration with Relevant Authorities: Helping you complete all HM Revenue and Customs forms needed – Registering your company or for self employment, registering for CIS, National Insurance, VAT and PAYE
- Annual Accounts and Bookkeeping: A fast, efficient service. Our team will offer a complete bookkeeping service if required. Advice on keeping your books and records as well as your legal obligations
- Contract Reviews: Let us review before you sign
- Business Plans and Cash Flow Forecasting: Business plans to help you obtain finance and to focus on the road ahead
- IT Support: From a new computer, advice on software to complete system solutions plus helpdesk support
- Human Resources: An important area in today’s litigious society – help with employment contracts, policies and procedures