We recognise that a landed estate is much more than “just” a business, and that a balance needs to be struck between the needs of the commercial estate and the long-term succession of future generations. In order to thrive, estate owners need to be innovative, forward-thinking, and open to diversification.
We appreciate that each estate is unique due to varying ownership arrangements and business activities. Our tailored accounts, tax compliance and planning services give you access to extensive experience and expertise to help you meet those challenges.
- Succession planning – including inheritance tax advice, trust planning and family constitutions
- Business and personal tax compliance and planning – including capital gains tax, VAT, self-assessment tax return preparation and filing, annual tax on enveloped dwellings (ATED), stamp duty land tax (SDLT) and capital allowances
- Accounts preparation and audit services
- Trusts – planning, implementation and management
- Business and family structures – including trusts and incorporation
- Heritage property regime and maintenance funds
- Diversification projects – strategy and taxation implications
- Funding – including grants advisory and funding
If you would like some additional advice about our services, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Please call Laura Henderson, Mark Griffiths or Sean Gorman on 01743 24 1281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch today for a free consultation
If you would like some advice or have a question about your business, we would be happy to hear from you. Please complete the contact form and one of our team with be in touch very soon.