Income tax & self assessment
Self Assessment can be a time consuming and often confusing exercise for busy individuals. Submitting an incorrect tax return or not filing the return at all could have serious consequences.
Submitting a tax return is mandatory for all self-employed individuals as well as most company directors and other individuals who have income from several sources.
Failure to file your tax return by 31 January can be costly and result in a penalty and not submitting the tax return at all could invite a tax investigation from HMRC.
Our team can spare you the worry and free up your valuable time by offering a comprehensive Self Assessment service to include:
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Calculating your tax liability
- Advising you when various payments are due and how to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Making you aware of any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of you being selected for investigation by HMRC
Meet the expert
Get in touch today for a free consultation
If you would like some advice or have a question about your business, we would be happy to hear from you. Please complete the contact form and one of our team with be in touch very soon.