Hospitality, leisure & tourism

We deal with many companies in this sector, which is one of the most popular business sectors in the county.

Support includes:

  • Accountancy and taxation services
  • Monthly bookkeeping
  • Management accounts services
  • VAT issues – particularly for caravan parks, hotels, pubs and restaurants
  • PAYE
  • Payroll and Human Resources
  • Planning your exit from the business
  • Advice on Capital Gains and Inheritance Tax.



If your company operates within the travel industry and needs to hold an Air Travel Organiser’s Licence (an ATOL Certificate), you will need to ensure that your accountant is qualified and has undertaken the mandatory training to provide the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) with the necessary financial information about your company. Your ATOL status could be lost if the report is not submitted.

At DY, we are experienced in assisting ATOL holders with these requirements. We can help to prepare your Annual Accountant’s Report and submit electronically, taking away the administrative burden of the process and ensure you remain ATOL protected.


Your advisors

Andrew Young

Finance Director


Helen Bruce



Ian Walsh



Sarah Crane

Sarah Crane



Get in touch today for a free consultation

If you would like some advice or have a question about your business, we would be happy to hear from you. Please complete the contact form and one of our team with be in touch very soon.