We invite you to join us for a seminar with My Care Consultant, the Care Funding Specialists, on Thursday 13 July 2023 at Shrewsbury Town Football Club.
You have the choice of two complimentary seminars to fit around your day.
- 10.00 am Registration and pastries
- 10.30 am Presentation
- 11.30 am Seminar closes
- 1.00 pm Registration and light lunch
- 1.30 pm Presentation
- 2.30 pm Seminar closes
The need for care and the financial impact this can have is a subject that is often a concern, be that for the individual needing or potentially needing care, or for someone concerned about a family member. Care funding is a complex area and it’s important to get the right information, help and support.
Care Funding Specialist Jacqueline Berry will explain:
- How the care funding system works
- When local authority or NHS assistance might be available
- Whether your property has to be sold to pay for your care
- Benefits you may be entitled to
- The advantages and disadvantages of each of the 9 ways of paying for care
- The current position regarding Care Reforms, including the proposed £86,000 “cap” on care fees
- How your adviser can help you with investing to cover care fees
Everyone is welcome, whether they’re the person in need of care, a family member, or a legal representative such as a Power of Attorney. You may also just want to find out more about it. Please invite any friends or family members who may be interested in attending.
Please confirm your attendance and that of any additional guests by Friday 30 June 2023, along with any dietary or access requirements.Yes, I would like to attend